WENDY'S (BEAVER FALLS)

 

Located: 1701 Seventh Ave. Beaver Falls, PA 15010

Type of Food: Fast Food

Link to Menu/Website

Phone # 724-847-2210

Overall 5-Star Rating: ⭑⭒⭒⭒⭒ (1/5)

Review:

Let me just start this off by saying that I personally believe Wendy's is the fastest-declining fast food chain in America.  Each and every one I visit has been consistent with poor service, botched orders and professionalism. Again, I'm not going to comment on the food.. OTHER than to say what happened to the chicken?  I remember getting plump, fresh and juicy chicken sandwiches.  Now, they look like they've been cooked by a nuclear reactor and left out in the sun to dry.

I wouldn't say the Wendy's in BF is the worst one out there, but they're trying hard for that title.  I'm being 100% honest when I say they NEVER get an order right.  Ever.  The last dozen times I've ordered food from this particular location the order was WAY off.  No drinks, entirely missing sandwiches, etc.

I have to blame this on their worsening staffing problems.  Nobody that actually cares about doing a good job wants to work at places like this anymore.  There's also no managerial leadership.  They're just as under trained as the staff.  

At this one, though... they're all way more concerned with smoking outside and being social with each other than running a business.  They don't care about controlling their profanity behind the counter and will have the most inappropriate discussions right in front of customers.

Finally, what is up with their special promotions?  Wendy's Corporate is (at the time of this review) advertising a limited-time Strawberry Frosty.  I went to 4 different locations in the same day to try to get one and they all gave me the same answer, "sorry, that flavor is broken."  How can a Frosty flavor be broken?  No, they just didn't want to clean the machine.  But this was the case at all 4 of them.  They blatantly lie.

All I have to say, is that this particular Wendy's could benefit greatly from Corporate coming in to re-train and educate the staff on some basic company guidelines.  Dave Thomas would be very disappointed.

 


 

Comments