CRAZY THAI (BEAVER FALLS)

 

Located: 1801 Seventh Ave.  Beaver Falls, PA. 15010

Type of Food: Thai / Asian Food

Link to Menu/Website

Phone # 724-384-1698

Overall 5-Star Rating: ⭑⭑⭑⭑⭒ (4/5)

Review:

Another place I went into to pick-up DoorDash orders that just looked and smelled so amazing that I had to go back and try it for myself.  Let me put it this way... do you like Chinese food?  So do I.  But I'll never again order Chinese when I now have Crazy Thai.  It's "basically Asian food" that is way, way better.

My wife and I both ordered the "Boom Boom Platter" which is shrimp, chicken and steak served with veggies and rice.  But what sets this dish off is the over-easy egg placed on top of the rice.  I didn't think that would work.. but it was AMAZING!

With most of their dishes, they allow you to choose what level of spice they give you.  (1-10).  I love spicy food, when I asked "how crazy is the 10?"  She smiled, and said "you gonna cry!"  Soo... I went with a number 5.  It was still pretty spicy. My wife ordered a simple #1 and she said it was perfect.  So, if you're not a spicy food fan, seriously just go with the level 1.

Look, this food is AMAZING and the people are welcoming and awesome!  The ONLY thing I can say negative about this place, is that they should open up more tables for dining-in, they have to share a bathroom with Subway (order the level 10 and you'll need it) and it could be a little cleaner, especially near the entrance.  

But look past all of that and make this place your go-to for Asian cuisine. 

Photo(s):



Comments