COMFORTABLY YUMMM! (MONACA)

Located: 1426 Pennsylvania Ave.  Monaca, PA 15061

Type of Food: Polish

Link to Menu/Website

Phone # 724-622-0269

Overall 5-Star Rating: ⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ (5/5)

Review:

I stopped into Comfortably Yummm (clever name, rock on!) a few weeks ago to pick up a delivery order.  I couldn't get over how awesome the food smelled and I made a promise to myself that I'd go back and get some for myself, and I'm so glad I did!

The only con, is that the place is a bit hard to find if you've never been there before.  (It's located between the gas station and the old toll bridge on the main street of Monaca).  

The only other thing, not that I cared even the slightest bit about, but I've got to mention... is, that I thought the various special things would be stuffed inside of the pierogis.  We ordered the taco pierogies, and it was basically a taco salad with pierogies instead of chips.  Which is TOTALLY FINE!  I had to take my wife home an order of the.... wait for it.... RUBEN PIEROGIS!   She said they were also amazing.

The place itself is a bit small, but there's seating for I'd guess around 15.  But the place is very clean, the decor is cool and the staff is absolutely amazingly friendly and helpful. 

I've got to give this place a full 5-stars.  Maybe a 4.999 because of that thing where I thought the stuff would be inside the pasta, but whatever... 5 all day.

Oh, they've got pierogi pizza, sandwiches and a whole lot more.  Check it out today!




Comments